Monday, March 30, 2009

People of Change

In my life I feel very fortunate to be where I am. I never expected that at 22 I would be married to an amazing man, graduating from university, and have the career of my dreams. I am so blessed to be a small part of what World Vision is doing to change the world! I can't imagine where I would be right now if I would have continued on the trajectory I was on...void of adventure, empty in spirit and cramming for the LSATs! I am so glad that I made the decision (free will or otherwise) to follow my heart, to embrace love, and to choose to make a difference in the world!

I met some really amazing people this week and shared some inspiring conversation about changing the world. I am absolutely certain that Peter Clark and Renuka Mohan are going to change the world! They will be travelling to Rawanda this summer with World Vision's Destination Life Change program and documenting their journey on their awesome website, redtv.ca. Many of my friends have asked me about the Destination Life Change program, and I encourage those of you who are interested to follow Peter and Renuka on their journey!

So check it out... www.redtv.ca!

No comments:

Post a Comment